Penworks House is one of the most exciting places to live if you’re studying in Birmingham.
Situated only a few minutes’ walk away from the Aston University and just a short bus ride to Birmingham City University, Penworks House is a modern and
well-equipped purpose built student accommodation that is close to the town centre and all the local amenities.
Residents benefit from a choice of individual Studio apartments and En Suite rooms in shared flats; which include a double bed, large wardrobe, study area,
plenty of storage space, as well as including all-inclusive utility bills, and up to 100 Mb Wi-Fi throughout.
In the open plan communal areas, you’ll find comfy seating, large screen TV, and pool table for when you need to relax with friends.
Penworks House offers a selection of accommodation on a 51 week and 45 week lease from £125 per week:
En Suite Bedrooms | Studios |
Why our residents choose to live with us:
• All-inclusive utility bills (water, gas, electricity and up to 100 Mb internet speeds) and free contents insurance
• Easy payment schedule
• No UK guarantor required for overseas residents
• No admin fees – only a security and booking deposit of £250
• Full range of regular social events for our residents
• 24 hour on-site staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
• On-site facilities and maintenance team
• On-site laundry facilities
• Dual occupancy available with studios
*Flats are equipped with their own contemporary kitchen and en suite rooms share a cluster kitchen
Our House features:
A large Residents’ Lounge offering plenty of space to relax, watch TV and catch up with friends or make the best of the British weather in the outdoor
Along with these are all the facilities you would expect, laundry facilities, bike storage, secure entry system, CCTV and a 24 hour staffed reception means
there is always someone on hand should you need anything.